Recipe for Scallops in their shell
- 6 medium-sized scallops from Erquy, clean thoroughly but do not separate the scallop from the shell.
- 20g crab meat
- 30g finely diced mushroom
- 30g finely cut Puntarella
- 1 table spoon (15 ml) of clementine juice
- 15g fresh pomegranate seed
- Fresh butter
- 1 lemon
- Coarse salt
- 1 table spoon of sweet wine
- In a small skillet melt the butter and cook the mushrooms, puntarella, 1 lemon peel and the juice of half a lemon for 2 minutes then add the clementine juice. Add the crab meat to the shell and coat with the mixture from step one.
- Close the shell and cook in a very hot oven for 10 minutes on a bed of coarse salt.
- Cook the pomegranate seeds for 30 seconds in melted butter and sweet wine and sprinkle them on just before serving.